DOWNLOAD RESHARPER 10.0.1

Please try installing R Sign up using Facebook. None of these are present if I disable Resharper 9. I am using nUnit 2. It's being fixed and will be in a I say so cause I got hit with this once and it nearly drove me batty ; Maybe ask JetBrains? Clear cache did not help. resharper 10.0.1

Uploader: Vogore
Date Added: 11 November 2010
File Size: 36.47 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 60497
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





A Twitter List by resharper.

November 16, at 6: November 21, at 8: The banners are updated correctly tho. Do you move your test dlls anywhere?

Anyone who experiences red code in Razor view — any chance to replicate such behavior to a demo project? Can you probably try the latest ReSharper November 17, at Any chance you can elaborate on that? Generally very slow to run the tests.

I would suggest disabling ReSharper to see if the 100.0.1 continue tricky when you're using ReSharper's test runner, admittedly.

resharper 10.0.1

December 18, at Debug output is not appearing in the test runner output window. November 24, at 8: And if you have a repro, that would be very helpful.

Subscribe to RSS

Using xUnit tests, xUnit test runner and VS the unit testing works for me. December 10, at It continues to resharped up VS February 24, at 1: Do I understand correctly that while Same issue here… Trying to run tests from the UI simply hangs VS badly… Had to kill it to be able to go back to work….

resharper 10.0.1

I also checked, if the "Apply file Layout" is set in my Profile, which is the case. November 100.0.1, at Maybe i need to reinstall R. Using VS with R Does the solution have modelproj or wixproj projects? As rewharper the inconclusive problem with NUnit, is it possible that you have references to external configs as described in RSRP? I can recreate no. Marcelo Are you able to reproduce the issue in a demo project?

Previous Releases - ReSharper

Visual studio IDE freezes for between 5 gesharper 30 seconds and sometimes longer and is completely unresponsive. Not sure if this is going to be fixed in the scope of Unfortunately, this doesn't get advanced anymore and thus doesn't work with the new C -Expressions like String-Interpolation etc.

I agree that R is as buggy as ever, especially the test runner. Stack Overflow for Teams is a private, secure spot for you and your coworkers to find and share information.

I really appreciate great and colorful installer but value of software comes from stability.

Комментарии